2023 Moore Entrepreneurial Summit on November 14th Will Inspire
[Pinehurst, NC] – The Moore County Economic Development Partnership (MCEDP) is proud to announce the upcoming 2023 Moore Entrepreneurial Summit. This must-attend event is designed to bring together aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs, small business owners, thought leaders, and industry experts for an evening of inspiration and education.
• Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
• Time: 5:30-8:30pm [Doors open at 5:00pm]
• Venue: The Fair Barn | 200 Beulah Hill Rd S. | Pinehurst, NC
• Registration: www.moorecountyedp.org/ent-summit
Entrepreneurship is a driving force behind economic growth and innovation, and the 2023 Moore Entrepreneurial Summit aims to celebrate, elevate, and ignite this spirit of innovation in Moore County. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with and learn from successful entrepreneurs, gain valuable insights, and connect with like-minded individuals who share their passion for creating new business opportunities.
Key Highlights of the Summit:
• Keynote Speaker: Forth Heffner, founder and owner of The Faculty Resource, will share strategies and insights to inspire and empower attendees. Forth has bought and sold multiple businesses and helps business leaders avoid the same pitfalls he faced in his family business.
• Panel Discussion: Successful entrepreneurs in various industries and locales in Moore County will engage in thought-provoking discussions on various aspects of entrepreneurship, share their lessons learned, and provide insights for business startup success. The distinguished panelists include:
1. Zane Vogel, co-founder and CEO of Spiritus Systems,
2. Darell Yates, owner of HomeGrown,
3. Angela Robb, owner of Karma Spa Lounge & Beauty Bar,
4. Tyler Cook, owner of Latitude Builders, and
5. Ryan Olufs, owner of Misty Morning Ranch.
• Pitch Your Business: Attendees will have a chance to pitch their business in 60 seconds or less.
• Resource Expo: 13 organizations that support emerging startups and small businesses will be on-hand to connect with and provide resources to attendees in a dynamic “Speed Networking” event.
• Networking: Attendees will be able to connect and network with fellow entrepreneurs, speakers, representatives from entrepreneurial support organizations, and event sponsors.
“Small businesses don’t just drive innovation, but they’re the foundation of a healthy and resilient economy. At MCEDP, we’re committed to supporting the formation and expansion of small businesses in our community and we’re proud to host the 2023 Moore Entrepreneurial Summit. Whether you’re looking to start your own venture, seeking guidance on scaling your business, or simply want to expand your network, this summit is sure to inform and motivate attendees to take on the world of entrepreneurship,” said Natalie Hawkins, MCEDP President.
Pre-registration is required, and seating is limited to the first 200 registrants. Registration fees are $10 and the registration deadline is Friday, November 10, 2023. To register and learn more about the 2023 Moore Entrepreneurial Summit, please visit www.moorecountyedp.org/ent-summit. Follow MCEDP on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram for regular updates and announcements.
Attendees will receive a FREE one-year subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine, gain practical insights, enjoy food & beverages, and discover innovative strategies to overcome challenges and fuel their entrepreneurial journey.
“We invite anyone who dreams of starting their own business or wants to expand their existing small business to join us on November 14th at The Fair Barn for this informative and insightful event where we’ve assembled the resources and information needed for small business success in one place,” said Hawkins.
Sponsors of the 2023 Moore Entrepreneurial Summit include MCEDP, the Moore County Chamber of Commerce, The Pilot, Village of Pinehurst, Duke Energy, First Bank, Fidelity Bank, Sandhills Community College, First Capital Bank, Cooper Ford, C.F. Smith Property Group, Southern Pines Brewing Co., Pines Funerals, Thigpen & Jenkins, Maggie’s Farm, Meridian Kiosks, Imagine Moore – Business Events @The Biz Spot, and Drum Media Group.
For media inquiries or to request more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-246-0311.
Iron Horse Industrial Park Becomes a Reality
30 November 2023
Iron Horse Property Purchase Nearing Completion
15 November 2023
Moore County Chamber Grant Committee Awards $100,000 to...
10 November 2023
State Budget Includes $25 Million for New ‘Early...
25 September 2023