While we’re known internationally as the Home of American Golf ®, we’ve also been recognized by others for our strong economy and community amenities. Our state has racked up some impressive awards and recognition too.
Rating agencies often refer to places and organizations in Moore County as the top, the best, the most charming, the most beautiful, and the safest. Some of our more significant accolades include:
- Village of Pinehurst Ranked as Most Popular Retirement Town in 2023 Read More
- FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital Named One of the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® for Third Consecutive Year Read More
- FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital Ranked 5th Best Hospital in NC Read More
- Pinehurst-Southern Pines Micropolitan No. 1 in NC Six Years in a Row Read More
- Pinehurst No. 2 Still Ranked Best Course in NC Read More
North Carolina is consistently ranked in the top 3 states to do business year after year because of its favorable business climate, low corporate taxes, and low operating costs, among many other advantages.
- NC Ranks as 5th Best State to Start a Business Read More
- NC Ranks as 2nd Best State for Women Entrepreneurs Read More
- CNBC Ranks NC the #1 State for Workforce Read More
- CNBC Names NC the #1 State for Business Two Years in a Row Read More
- NC Wins Platinum Shovel for Economic Development 2nd Year in a Row Read More
- NC Named #1 in Economic Development Read More